We are pleased to inform our clients that, in line with the state government’s COVID-19 roadmap, our team has returned to working at the office.
We continue to take the COVID-19 situation seriously and are committed to upholding a safe and healthy workplace. We will also continue to monitor advice from the relevant government authorities and health bodies.
Maintaining a Healthy Workplace
Measures have been put in place to:
- Clean and disinfect frequently used objects, such as phones, printers and photocopiers;
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, such as benchtops, tables and door handles; and
- Ensure that hand sanitiser is always available at reception and in common use areas.
Our team will continue to:
- Maintain social distancing;
- Avoid handshakes and other physical greetings;
- Travel at quiet times where possible; and
- Practise good hygiene.
Visiting our Office
We continue to request that our team and visitors do not attend our office if they have a fever, cough, flu-like symptoms or are generally feeling unwell.
When making appointments, we will screen all clients to ensure risks, associated with clients attending our office, are minimised.
We also still have the option to consult via email, telephone, teleconference or Zoom video conference.
We are here to help
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you all face to face in the near future.